Considering Surgery for Hip and Knee Arthritis?
Sometimes surgery is the only option to relieve pain and improve function in patients with hip and knee arthritis. However, advancements in hip and knee replacement techniques, pain management and rehabilitation may lead to shorter hospital stays and faster return to day to day activities.
- MAKO Robotic hip replacement
- MAKO robotic partial knee replacement
- MAKO robotic knee replacement
- Direct anterior approach for hip replacement
- Direct superior approach to hip replacement
Have You Suffered a Sporting Injury to the Hip or Knee?
What We Treat
Meet Dr. Chandrasekaran
Dr. Siva Chandrasekaran is a highly trained Melbourne Orthopaedic Surgeon with a special interest in the treatment of hip and knee pain. He has completed prestigious fellowships in the United Kingdom, United States and Switzerland.
He has published 50 articles on hip and knee replacement and hip arthroscopy. Dr. Chandrasekaran is committed to caring for each patient like a professional athlete, using the same meticulous approach to restore them to top-level performance in sports, work and day-to-day life.
Our Consulting Locations
Cabrini Surgical Consulting
& Movement Precinct
- Area A, Level 1, 183 Wattletree Road, Malvern 3144
St Vincent's Private
- Suite 8, 240 Hoppers Lane, Werribee 3030
Cabrini Health Specialist
Centre Hawthorn East
- Level 2, 141 Camberwell Rd, Hawthorn East 3123